Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You Barfed Up Memories

See? This is what blogs are good for. We were reminiscing about the infamous train trip to Kingston from almost two years ago and I said I would post about it. You did such a good job talking about it that I really don't have too much to add (that's some nice blogging). Such warm fuzzies. Good times. Like that time you hit the referee with a whiskey bottle. Remember that? When you hit the referee? Yeah. Awww.

p.s. Whilst looking through Carrie's blog to find the link for her llama llama post for my April fool's day thing I came across this. I know you said you were thinking of reposting it but you're just too slow. Ha! I promise I'll change this post to reflect it if you do repost though.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.