Monday, April 2, 2007

Today's Post: Music and Bones

So the Junos were on Sunday (I missed most of it but that's OK) and D says Three Days Grace had a very good performance. I love them and that made me want to watch them so I looked at this website:








And found these videos:

You gotta love the internet. Hopefully D will post something about the Junos and find a link or something to watch their performance (I know how she loves the option of watching things on the internet instead of on the TV).




I'm excited too because my experimental cutmarks are being boiled down today. Then they will be finally cleaned tomorrow in EW's zooarch lab. Good times!

Cutmarks photo courtesy of Captain McShanty's Happy Fun Times Bone Photography (a subsidiary of K.Wutzke Archaeological Photos and Muffins Inc.). Please note that all experimental cutmarks photos that may or may not have been viewed in recent ARCH990 presentations are the artistic property of the above and the author expesses her sincerest apologies for her inexcusable lack of giving credit where it is due.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a cool shot of the cutmarks on the bone. I wonder who took the photo......
kw

Anonymous said...

Ahh, that Captain McShanty--he has his nose in everything. In the future we should do a co-post showcasing the wide range of McShanty products. And yes, I thought Three Days Grace was great and Billy Talent is annoying. However, they both loved being in Saskatoon so they both win.

D

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.