Friday, April 6, 2007

For my buddies who loved it

Here's a little bit of nostagic Canadiana for the kids. You gotta love the National Film Board, so many memories. It gives me (and others) such warm fuzzies. Later I may do a post on Hinterland Who's Who.

National Film Board of Canada animated short films have been put online and can be viewed online here, my favorite is the Blackfly song.

Once again, I must apologize for my abject lack of tipping of the hat to my sources of inspiration/material. The above post was inspired by Captain McShanty's Ideaworks and Nostalgiamatorium (a subsidiary of Denise Brand Fine Bootleg Rum Inc.).

8 comments:

Bodhisaxva said...

man, the nostalgia ... Ali and I loves it.

Anonymous said...

ha! this is nostalgia even for me!
k.

Chino said...

Reminds me of when I was five!

Anonymous said...

Yo, thanks for giving me credit--I believe it was I who was singing this last week.

Sorry, crazy sick and cranky.

D

Cara said...

Ha! Giving credit to people is more fun this way!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I remember that... ah good times.. it was a simpler time, one where we got to take naps in school.

B-diddy

Anonymous said...

Thanks, it makes me feel connected to the outside world through my humidifier and coughing haze (although I think I have moved into detox coughing).

D

Anonymous said...

CP--So I finally watched this and why is it that in memory it is so much cooler than it actually is? Just like everything else--my mind makes it better (or worse).

D

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.