Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Simpsons is good for everything

It's true! Anyone who has spent more than an hour with me knows that most things in life can somehow be related back to a Simpsons reference in some way, shape, or form. Take today for instance. I went to the gym for the first time in like forever. This event is perfectly illustrated by:

It isn't bad (Mom)! It's funny and it helps me contextualize the world in an amusing (if somewhat irreverant) way. Though my sister will sympathize with me that sometimes it is hard to explain to non-Simpsons quoters why on earth you just started giggling when you heard about some poor fool eating purple berries or failing English.

4 comments:

The Lurker said...

Did you have a couple of "Powersauce" bars when you got out of the gym? :)

*snicker*

Bodhisaxva said...

It's funny, we're all so urbanized ...

Anonymous said...

have you gone back to the"gime" since? love you muff!

Cara said...

I sure have (now)!

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.