Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's funny when things that parody other things are parodied

It's like life imitating art imitating life (Ooooo...deep!). Plus it's got Star Wars so everybody wins! Nice.

Post Production Note: This post originally came about because I wanted to put up a clip from a Family Guy episode (Season 6, Episode 5, "Peter's Daughter") that spoofs the movie "Step Up". But I couldn't find the clip but trust me it's funny. Especially if your sister had recently made you watch Step Up for her birthday. Those movies are all the same! Bah! Anyway, the above clip happened to come up while I was searching YouTube. The following is how the Family Guy bit goes, I know it loses something but just imagine me describing it and laughing and it will be funnier.

Lois
: Well I think you've been wonderful like when you took her to that new movie "I'm Rich You're Poor But Let's Dance Together"
{Cut to theater}
Girl: I'm rich and you're poor but let's dance together.
Man: Society won't like it.
Girl: I don't care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

little CP hooted until she drooled and cried. She says I should say she only drooled a little in order for her to maintain some semblance of dignity....
Love, Mom

Cara said...

Sweet!

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.