Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Timmy Ho's "Roll Up the Rim"

What is the point of this? I'm actually beating the odds by not winning! Stupid Tim Horton's.

"Roll up the Rim" winners as of March 20th:


ODDS OF WINNING (from the official rules)
At the outset: the overall approximate odds across North America of being eligible to win one of the Thirty (30) 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid B Packages are one (1) in 9,007,900; the overall approximate odds of being eligible to win one of the One Hundred (100) Panasonic 42" Plasma Televisions are one (1) in 2,702,370; the overall approximate odds of being eligible to win one (1) of Five Hundred (500) cash prizes of $1,000.00 are one in 540,474; the overall approximate odds of being eligible to win one of Ten Thousand (10,000) Apple iPod nano digital music players are one (1) in 27,024; the overall approximate odds of being eligible to win a food prize are one (1) in 9.

5 comments:

Cara said...

Fun Facts: if each of those wins represented an individual canadian it would represent around 8% of the population of Canada (which is a little less that 33 million people, one of the few statistics I just happen to know). OK, I'm a dork.

Anonymous said...

I have only won a coffee, but in my books that totally beats any gluten-filled item I won last year.
c

Anonymous said...

AARRRGGGHHHHH--I would so boycott if I was freakin addicted to the sweet sweet goodness of the coffee. MMmmmmm, Tim Horton's is crackalicious.

D

Chino said...

awww...I think someone is bitter because they have yet to win anything!!!!

Someone needs a hug...bwhaha!

The Lurker said...

You won again today, didn't you Tam?!

I swear when I do win it's going to be the car!!

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.