Sunday, March 18, 2007

Say Goodbye

So the sister headed back to BC this morning and I was sad. Oh well, as little CP would say "at least I don't have two butts". Remember what is true for me is true for my sister, whenever I say something weird it's probably a Simpsons reference (bonus points for anyone who knows what episode it is from). Anyway, her flight left at 8:55 this morning and the parental units will pick her up in Kelowna around 11am (BC time). They will be happy to have her back. Little CP promises to write a post reviewing her trip to Saskatoon and all the interesting characters she met while here. Good times. I loved having you here and I am sad to see you go!

1 comment:

Cara said...

p.s. Although it will be nice to sleep in my bed again :)

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.