Sunday, March 18, 2007

Cellphones and the like


Look at my shiny new cell phone! I am all about the jumping on bandwagons lately it seems, first cell phones then blogs. The acquisition of the phone was due to a combination of factors including my old shared phone becoming "unreliable" and the random mangling of various friends. I have therefore determined that cellphones are not the devil, but text messaging still is (even though it turns out I have that too). Especially the comercials that want you to text them and then they will send you a "yo mamma" joke or love advice or something stupid every day and charge you like a dollar per message. What kind of morons do that?! Wow, that started off OK but went to a bit of a bad place at the end there. Here, I'll put something funny to even it out:



I'm hoping the new free wireless access in Saskatoon will also include my new apartment (wherever that ends up being).

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.