Monday, March 31, 2008

Today we shall be polite!

Let's all join the politeness on blogs challenge! March 31st for 24 hours. Thanks to Saskboy again for pointing out Canadian Cynic's idea. We shouldn't let anonymity rob us of our civility and we should remember to try not to say things on the internet that we wouldn't say if we were talking to people face to face.

p.s. The Wikipedia article about politeness is very interesting.

p.p.s. My goodness there is a surprisingly large amount of controversy about this! Check out some of the links to Canadian Cynic's posts. Yeesh, times like this I'm glad my blog is relatively insignificant and uncontroversial.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Welcome to my blog I hope you enjoy your stay.

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.