Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Salute to Fall

I love Fall! It has to be my favorite season I think. It's beautiful, it's not too hot, the bugs die off, and there's...um...pumpkins and things. Don't get me wrong - I love Winter (snow, xmas, winter sports), it's right up there with Summer (beaches, vacations, archaeology). Even Spring has it's virtues (no more winter but it's not so hot yet). However, you just can't beat Fall for shear awesome-ness, it even has a few of my favorite holidays in it too. Maybe I just like having seasons? Anyway, how about a salute to seasons then...

[ A year passed. Winter changed into Spring. Spring changed into Summer. Summer changed back into Winter. And Winter gave Spring and Summer a miss and went straight on into Autumn. Until one day...] Note: Unfortunately, I couldn't find an actual video clip but I'm sure other dorks like me can visualize it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fall in A'dam is the real deal one i remember from my childhood. when it doesn't rain it is lovely;)
K.

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.