Thursday, October 11, 2007

¡Cañonero!

Sweet zombie Jebus I love having a car! Like get this, yesterday I drove to school and then I drove to work and then I drove back to school and then I drove home! Weee! I named it my Canyonero. I'll put a picture of it up later I promise, I have to get it groomed first. Good times. Also, cars are better with the Simpsons. My favorite part is how the "Hey! Hey!" is different depending on what language it's in.

En español for little CP:
Sus sospechosos incendios son asunto de los tribunals. ¡Cañonero!


Here's the same clip but in German. Unerklärliche brände sind ein fall das gericht! Ha Ha Ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahah! good times;) and congratulations.
K.
ps. why does everything seems funnier in German?

Anonymous said...

i meant, seem funnier...
K.

Anonymous said...

hey CP! stop destroying the enviro, get out of that car and post smth new.
sheesh.
k.

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.