Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cute with Chickens! #1

Please forgive the unabashed rip-off of a certain other cute-related website that little cp and I have frequented in the past. We were discouraged because it apparently takes a lot more badgering than I am willing to do to get our cute pictures on it. But, then I remembered that I have my own blog...Ha!

Thea the kitten. Brand new. Awww look the little cutey is doing something cute.

Thea the kitten. It's a demon! You may remember a similar Thea the kitten picture from this post.

Thea the kitten. Food goes in here.

p.s. If anyone else feels their cute animal pictures must be shared with the Chickens! community at large send them over and I'll put them up. I'll even award Captain McShanty points to all participants! Redeemable wherever pirates are selling Captain McShanty brand topically relevant merchandise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I don't remember those photos...It proves the point that Thea is only still alive because she is cute!

Mom

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look how cute she is !!!! i love her soo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.