Saturday, December 13, 2008

Simpsons references for Moms #5

"Damn you! A box!"

Usage:
1)Generally, as an exclamation of rage. Spoken in any scenario that would warrant the phrase "Damn you" followed by "A box!" to cut tension and add levity.
2) An exclamation of rage or despair at a situation directed at a vaguely associated inanimate object or individuals past or present that can not hear you, God, or the world in general.
3) Ironically, as an exclamation of faux rage (esp. in recognition of the futility of anger at inanimate objects, etc.).

Reference to: Season 5 Episode 12 ("Bart Gets Famous") Also, in reference to Planet of the Apes "Damn you! You blew it up!".

Other quotes from this episode:
"Damn TV, you've ruined my imagination, just like you've ruined my ability to...um...uh...oh well"
"I didn't do it"
"I wish I was dead"
"Don't worry, everything's going to be aaaallll right"
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."
"Ay, ay, ay! No me gusta!"
"Woozle Wuzzle"

1 comment:

Cara said...

You could also use it literally if your boy ever gets turned into a box.

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.