Saturday, November 29, 2008

Simpsons references for Moms #3

"Me fail English? That's unpossible."

Usage: 1) Following being called on a grammatical, pronounciation, or similar verbal or written error. 2) Ironically, as a self-effacing comical statement conveying recognition of the English error and a foreknowledge of it's incorrectness.

Variations that make the quote indecipherable to people who don't get it: replace "English" with any other subject.

Reference to: Season 6 Episode 8 ("Lisa On Ice"). In the beginning of the episode an assembly is held in order to give out "academic alerts" to children with poor grades. Ralph is called up and he says "I won! I won!". Skinner replies "No, Ralph you're failing English." And Ralph says, "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

Other common quotes:
"Don't make me run, I'm full of chocolate!"
"He tripped my boy! I demand vengeance! I want vengeance!"
"Rip off!" "We paid for blood!" "Let's tear this place apart!"
"They're going to take my thumbs!"
"Hack the bone!"
"It's a lucky coincidence you happen to be your sister's brother."
"Maybe I will, Milhouse. Maybe I will."
"All right, pie, I'm just going to do this.[chomps air] And if you get eaten, it's your own fault!"

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.