Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pipe Wrench Fight!

From the Best of YouTube podcast, a literal interpretation of "Take On Me" video by a-ha. I loved the "Take On Me" video when I was little (I thought Morton Harket was dreamy). This is back in the day when MuchMusic showed music videos. Ah nostalgia.
Simpsons nerd notes: all the guys in "Non-Threatening Boys Magazine" are named Corey.

p.s. The video was made by this guy (he also literalized the "Head Over Heels" video by Tears for Fears). There's a couple other copycat ones (someone did Radiohead's "No Surprises" and another guy did U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"), but none of them are as good as the a-ha one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cell phone one was funny, but the A-Ha video made me stop eating breakfast cuz I almost spit it everywhere cuz I was laughing! Good work.

D

Cara said...

Haha! Yeah! "Quit messing with our magic frame!"

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.