Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Glazed McGuffin Affair

Inspired by a recent offering at "Hope Is Was" Music I remembered this episode of Sam&Max: Freelance Police. A 90's cartoon that I thought was awesome, based on the underground comic by Steve Purcell (who also did work on the popular Monkey Island games), about the misadventures of an anthropomorphized Bogart-esque dog and his neurotic rabbit partner. I love weird random cartoons!










Sam & Max: Freelance Police!!!
Aaiiieeee! Robot / The Glazed McGuffin Affair:

p.s.Telltale games released an online comic viewable here, as a promo for their Sam & Max episodic game series.

2 comments:

Dr. L said...

YAY! I love Sam and Max! My brother and I had the old game and I recently bought the 3D version. How can you not love a homicidal bunny?

Anonymous said...

you have the coolest links, CP! miss you, girl.
k.

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.