Friday, December 4, 2009

Chickens! Concert Series (#32): Three Days Gace

You may not remember Three Days Grace from the time I went to their concert in S'toon when they were touring for One-X (this was pre-blog, I only vaguely remember it myself and most of that is due to KW reminding me). Anyway, the Trews and Default opened for them.

They stared with a cover of Johnny Cash's "God's Gonna Cut You Down" and then some police sirens and spinning red lights. They played some new stuff from their 3rd album called "Life Starts Now" and a bunch of old stuff. I loves me some 3DG! Good times. We missed Default though but quite frankly I'm fine with that. Here's the setlist:
1. Break
2. The Good Life
3. Pain
4. Bitter Taste
5. Wake Up
6. I Hate Everything About You
7. World So Cold
8. Home (they had flames shooting up from the stage in this one, good times)
9. Drum Solo (they
10. I Don't Care (Apocalyptica cover)
11. Last To Know
12. The Chain (Fleetwood Mac cover)
13. Never Too Late
14. Riot
Encore:
15. Lost In You
16. Just Like You
17. Animal I Have Become

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.