Sunday, May 11, 2008

Chickens! Cultural Moment IV: Phantom

Woohoo! Culture!










The Phantom of the Opera's only stop in Saskatchewan and last stop in Canada. This was my first time seeing Phantom (I haven't even seen the movie), also it was my first live opera. Anywho, I thought it was delightful. I like the songs and it was a good story and it had neat sets. We were in the second balcony so I don't think we got the full effect of the falling chandelier but we saw the sneaky phantom when he was hiding above the stage and in the hanging angel thing. The picture to the left is of the spotlight that they were shining on the Hilton hotel (click to embiggen it).


Phantom of the Opera
Artist: Nightwish
Album: video from "End of an Era" live concert but an alternate version appears on the album "Century Child"
Year: 2002

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
What the ?! ..... Chickens! by CP is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.